1. Key Messages
- What is the key message or killer facts that is likely to influence the target audience?
- Are there any factual, emotional, visual or aural triggers that are likely to influence the target audience?
- What insights do we have about the audience reaction to the key messages?
- Are there any branding or corporate messaging considerations?
2. Communication Channels
Define channels, media and tactics required to deliver the message to the audience
- How will the messages be delivered?
- What media channels, products, tools and arrangements are required deliver the communication?
- Public Relations and Media?
- Websites, e-marketing and Social Media?
- Promotions and events?
- Direct marketing?
- What communication channels best suits the target audience?
3. Issues and Implications
Define the risks, issues, constraints and other factors that could affect the delivery of the communication
- Are there any mechanisms, processes, structures alliances, authorisations or scheduling requirements that are needed for successful delivery?
- Are there any risks, constraints and other factors that affect the delivery of the communication?
- What approvals and endorsements are required and when?
Information contained on this page has been published as a guide only and is provided without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency. – Disclaimer