1. Desired Result
- What is the overall objective?
- What change is desired?
- What are the objectives of the higher-level business strategy, marketing strategy, policy, program or project?
- What does success look like?
2. Situation Analysis
Describe the situation
- What issues, products, brands or services are the key topics of the communication activity?
- Why is a communications strategy required?
- What are the key issues?
- What are expectations?
- What are the constraints?
- What are the associated projects, campaigns, activities or milestones the communication activity needs to support or align with?
- Who is the client?
- Who is accountable for the results?
- Who is responsible for decisions?
Information contained on this page has been published as a guide only and is provided without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency. – Disclaimer